OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
KirE Builders Inc’s primary goals in collecting personal information about you are, first, to give you an efficient, meaningful, enjoyable, and personalized website experience and, second, to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to consumers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests, allowing us to deliver more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
The types of information we gather include:
1 – Information you explicitly provide
In order to establish your account, sign up for email alerts, contact KirE Builders Inc with questions about our communities, or participate in various online programs offered through KirEBuildersInc.com, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. If you have purchased a home from KirE Builders Inc, we may also ask for your community and closing date. You can choose not to provide this information, but as a result you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
2 – Information we automatically collect
- Third-party cookies.We may work with service providers and advertising networks to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by KirE Builders Inc. You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis at any time. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and how to manage their use.
- Usage logs.When you are on KirEBuildersInc.com, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you are visiting. This information allows us to measure site activity to provide a better user experience. Our website may also use outsourcing programs to assist us in analyzing this data to improve our website.
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Internal Use: We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and user experience and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. KirE Builders Inc also may use information for market research purposes, development of prospect lists and project and product planning. The use of our Website constitutes your permission for such uses.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you to respond to your inquiries and requests, and to send you electronic or other messages about a property in one of our communities or an offering from one of our subsidiaries. We may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section below for more details).
- External Use: We want to provide you with excellent service and offer you an outstanding experience on KirEBuildersInc.com. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
If you choose to make information available to the public through comment functions offered through our website or social media and networking functionality, this information will be visible to third parties. Please take care in deciding what information you choose to make available through these vehicles, as we do not control the manner in which recipients or persons who may see the information may use or re-disclose the information that you choose to provide.
We also may disclose personal information when required by law or in our good faith determination that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law or legal process, the disclosure is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings, to protect our legal interests or the disclosure is necessary for a public safety purpose.
HOW TO OPT-OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR DELETE/MODIFY YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to opt-out of any of our corporate communications or modify or delete the information you have provided to us, please contact us via our online contact page, and please specify the nature of your request.
We take reasonable measures to safeguard information that we collect through our website. While we use administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline. While we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be changed by KirE Builders Inc from time to time. The most recent version of this Policy will be posted here. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.